We know that with great power comes great responsibility and here at Superhighwaymen we are only too willing to share our, frankly, immense knowledge with mortal web users like yourself. And this is exactly what we offer in our website consultancy service.
When You Need A Web Expert’s Advice At Lightning Speed!
We know that sometimes you need to have a face to face consultancy and that is fine but we also know that sometimes all you require is to talk through your ideas for a website with someone who knows what they are talking about. And more importantly can put it into terms that you can understand and move forward with.
- Do you have an idea for a website or web project?
- Do you need someone (perhaps in a cape) to talk through your options?
- Do you need advice on how to take your website ideas to the next level?
- Yes? Then the Superhighwaymen Web Consultancy is for you, my friend.
What Is Web Consultancy & Will I Need A Mask?
In one of our consultancies we would organise an online meeting where you would have the opportunity to discuss your website or ideas with one of our knowledgeable and friendly experts.
We usually hold meetings on Skype although alternative methods are equally acceptable (believe it or not we can even use the telephone).
We are happy to discuss whatever aspect of the website you want from the user interface to the design to the search engine optimisation and as a result the consultancy can be as long as you need it to be.
We would charge in blocks of thirty minutes, masks and capes are optional.
Why Should I Listen To You?
A good question. Very perceptive of you to mention that.
The simple answer is experience. The founder of Superhighwaymen has over a decade of experience in working on web projects with individuals and businesses from sole traders to small businesses all the way up to national and international clients and has gained a unique insight into a huge variety of web projects. Along the way he has written for websites and newspapers on the subject and if that wasn’t enough he’s even won awards for some of the websites he’s worked on.
As part of the web consultancy this shadowy figure from the head of our organisation would unmask himself to impart his wisdom to you.
Do I Really Need A Web Consultant?
We would be the first to say that it would depend on your requirements but in the past we have provided consultancy to :
- People wanting to improve their existing website
- Entrepreneurs – if you have an idea and want to realise it
- Website owners or managers who need to know more about Search Engine Optimisation
- Anyone wanting to know how to maximise their businesses use of social media
- Individuals who need help bridging the gap between developers and designers
- Managers running a business who need an overall web strategy
- Those who just want to know how to make the most out of their existing site.
Of course if you are looking for something a bit more in depth that provides you with reports and detailled web strategy then you’ll probably need to do something face to face but that’s fine – we do that too.
And What Exactly Will I Get Out Of This?
Well, that all depends on what you wanted to talk about! At the end of the consultancy we would aim to have guided from confused to I see what I have to do.
Whether that is that you need to go and speak to an iPhone application developer, a marketer, that you need an e-commerce solution or that you simply understood how to use Twitter to promote your business better then we would aim to have imparted that knowledge.
Excellent. A fine choice showing taste and discernment.
A web consultancy costs £40 per thirty minutes and can be booked here.